<

脱口而出的习惯用语

作者:未知阅读量:2098发布时间:2008-11-28

 

 

      脱口而出的习惯用语 -- 摘自影视对白

 

 

      That"s a piece of cake.

      That"s as easy as pie!

      I can do it with my eyes closed.小事一桩

        

      Who do you think you"re talking to?

      Don"t get fresh with me.get fresh with 大多用于母亲对孩子的斥责之时)请你客气点

        

      you"ll see!

      Time will tell! 等着瞧

 

      (It is) None of your business.

      Mind your won business.

      Who asked you?

      This has nothing to do with you. 多管闲事

 

      Do I look like a fool?

      Who do you think I am?

      What kind of a fool do you take me for? 别狗眼看人低

 

      Don"t tell anybody (about it) .

      This is just between you and me .

      This doesn"t leave this room.

      This is for your ears only. 不要告诉别人

 

      You bet !

      You know it .

      You betcha. 当然

 

      You are kidding(joking) !

      You have got to be kidding(joking) !

      Are you kidding(joking) ?你在开玩笑

 

      You got that right

      You wit the rail on the head. 没错,就是这样

          

      It is a small world.

      Small world!

      You never know whom you will bump into. 世界真小

          

      Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧

        

      That is more like it .这才像话

         

      That is going too far. 太过分了

         

      See, I told you(so) .我老早就告诉过你了

        

      So what? 那又怎样?

        

      I"m counting on you.

      You"re my only hope .就指望你了

        

      Do something (about it).

      Don"t just sit there. 想想办法吧!(别老是坐在那里)

       

      Stop playing the food.

      Don"t act stupid .别装傻了

        

      Any complaints?

      Do you have anything to say? 你有何不满?

 

      It will work out .

      Everything will be fine. 船到桥头自然直

        

      You caught me. (小辫子)被抓到了

       

      I"m fully (well) aware of that.

      You don"t have to tell me.

      I wasn"t born yesterday. 我早就知道了

        

      Beats me.

      You got me.

      You got that right .

      I can"t hack this.hack 是完成任务的俗语)我认输了

        

      Don"t beat around the bush .

      Get to the point .

      What are you trying to say? 你到底要说什么?

 

      Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

 

      As far as I know. 就我所知

 

      As you can see. 正如你看到的。

 

      As you wish, if you want. 随你吧。

 

      Be my pleasure. 我很乐意。

 

      Believe or not, he"ll come. 相信不相信,他都要来。

 

      Between you and me. 就你和我;就我们俩知道。

 

      It did happen. 但这确实发生了。

 

      It sounds necessary. 听起来有必要。

 

      But something has changed. 但有些事情已经改变了。

 

      We have to deal with it. 我们得处理这件事情。

 

      By accident. 是偶然。

 

      Damn, you are killing me. 该死,被你害死了!(被你气死了!)。

 

      I got it. 我知道了。

 

      Do what you want. 你想干什么,就干吧。

 

      Doctor says no problem. 医生说没问题。

 

      Easy come, easy go. 来的容易,去得快。

 

      Enough is enough. 够了就是够了。

 

      Even the dogs take holiday. 就是狗也有自己的假期呀。

 

      Everybody can figure out. 每人都能估计出来。

 

      Everybody keeps saying that.... 大家都一直说…。

 

      Everything is fine. 一切都正常。

 

      Everything is going to be fine.

      Everything will be right. 一切都会好的。

 

      Everything is my fault. 都是我的错。

 

      Everything went wrong.

      Everything"s going wrong. 一切都乱了。

 

      Exactly. 完全准确。

 

      face to face 面对面地

 

      From the fact, I know 根据事实,我知道…

 

      Funny things. 真有趣。

 

      God knows, I don"t know. 上帝知道,我可不知道。

 

      Good look body. 好身材。

 

      Good thinking. 好主意。

 

      Good, I"m glad to hear that. 很好,听到这件事太高兴了。

 

      Great, just great. 太好了,真是太好了。

 

      He can go to hell. 他见鬼去吧。

 

      He gave me the choice which was no choice. 他给了我个别无选择的选择。

 

      He got a little wild. 他有点失常。

 

      He is a friend of our family. 他是我家的朋友。

 

      He is a good-looking boy. 他是一个漂亮的男孩。

 

      He is a man I trust. 他是我相信的人。

 

      He is afraid of challenge. 他害怕困难。

 

      He is important to me. 他对我很重要。

 

      He is quiet upset. 他很不安。

 

      He is really a fine-looking young man. 他确实是一个很英俊的年青人。

 

      He is sensitive. 他很敏感。

 

      He must be ill. 他一定病了。

 

      He reminds me that. 他使我想起来了那件事。

 

      He suffered too much, too long. 他受苦太多太久了。

 

      He"ll never forgive you. 他永远不会原谅你的。

 

      Here is 100 dollars, all in cash. 这儿有一百美元,全是现金。

 

      Here is my card. 这是我的名片。

 

      Here you go. 给你。

 

      Here, you keep the change. 给你钱,别找零钱了。

 

      He"s drunk. 他醉了。

 

      Hi, someone to see you. 喂,有人找你。

 

      His case is strong, I can win it. 他的案情很有利,我能给他打赢。

 

      His death is nothing to do with you. 他的死与你无关。

 

      How nice of you to come. 你来真是太好了。

版权所有:江阴市华士实验小学 Copyright ©2008-2010,All Rights Reserved

地址:江阴市华士镇环南路82号 电话:0510-86209201 传真:0510-86203492

华士实验小学信息技术组维护 苏ICP备09015121号 技术支持:江苏迅和科技信息有限公司